This is a current list of where and when I am scheduled to speak:
- I’m speaking at the (ISC)² Security Congress 2020, November 16, 2020.
- I’ll be on a panel at the OECD Global Blockchain Policy Forum 2020 on November 17, 2020. The panel is called “Deep Dive: Digital Security and Distributed Ledger Technology: Myths and Reality.”
- I’m speaking on “Securing a World of Physically Capable Computers” as part of Cary Library’s Science & Economics Series on November 17, 2020.
- I’ll be keynoting the HITB CyberWeek Virtual Edition on November 18, 2020.
- I’m appearing on a panel called “The Privacy Paradox and Security Dilemma” as part of the Web Summit conference, on December 2, 2020.
- I’ll be speaking at an Informa event on February 28, 2021. Details to come.
The list is maintained on this page.